This sign is located at the the entrance of the property on which the new orphanage will built....it will be self sustaining and wonderful.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This is great artist who made this sign I like it. I also like all the photos you shared with us on this blog. It helps others who never went with you on this trip feel like there were right there with you.
It shows a true and real impressions from Kenya.
More so it exposes the natural beauty of our nation that everyone will definitely develop a feeling of wanting to go in person and be used of God there as you guys were flexible to the move and leading of the Holy Spirit and was used greatly of God
1 comment:
This is great artist who made this sign
I like it. I also like all the photos you shared with us on this blog. It helps others who never went with you on this trip feel like there were right there with you.
It shows a true and real impressions from Kenya.
More so it exposes the natural beauty of our nation that everyone will definitely develop a feeling of wanting to go in person and be used of God there as you guys were flexible to the move and leading of the Holy Spirit and was used greatly of God
See you Dan and Vicki
Maurice and Benter in Nairobi Kenya
Post a Comment